It's been a long time I am away from Blogger...It's time for updates....
Well...life is still as usual, but I encountered many and many first attempt in my life...and, again, I felt so close with God....It's been a week after the camp, but I would like to glorify His name again, as He is worth for it, He is always there, listening and caring us....
On last Saturday, it was my most worried day, as I have planned outdoor and indoor games for the camp.....How sigh....it was raining...Oh....my most worried thing is happen....I prayed hard for it...In the last, the rain was stop just an hour right before the games started...hahah....How hilarious it was.....The rain made the field so muddy and watery.....which is in my plan, to make all the students dirty and muddy!!! hahahaha....devil teacher......I felt so happy seeing the students shouting for dirt!
And, on Sunday, it is raining cats and dogs....Recalled back, at this time on Saturday, I was still running my games.....I texted a friend and shared with him....How great is our God....He is listening and always gave the best and the best to us...even, we wonder about His planning...
So the same in relationship....Days by days, we get more close with each other...even we are apart...Sometime how I wish we are side by side...ha.....it's still not the time yet...
I watched a video clip..It is talking about a couple how they wait with faith and be patience with God, for His planning and timing...His time is never late....In the last, they are married....I just felt some similarities with the situation at the moment....I also asked God the same question too..."Is that him, God?"..Well...God is still leading...and I'm still waiting...
I'm still thinking what to present a friend for his birthday....I got the idea from the video clip...decided to give him a book, entitled "When Boys Meet Girls" by Joshua Harris
He is the one who makes my heart running deer....Listening but not grumbling....Sharing but not arguing....Caring but not ordering...I almost missed him....God reminded me TRUE LOVE WAITS....God tells me don't be afraid....I'm leading you...If we are not blessed by God, sure He will do His own works...No doubt, we will be loser in the end...Why we still need to wonder about Him!...ha.....
Well...life is still as usual, but I encountered many and many first attempt in my life...and, again, I felt so close with God....It's been a week after the camp, but I would like to glorify His name again, as He is worth for it, He is always there, listening and caring us....
On last Saturday, it was my most worried day, as I have planned outdoor and indoor games for the camp.....How sigh....it was raining...Oh....my most worried thing is happen....I prayed hard for it...In the last, the rain was stop just an hour right before the games started...hahah....How hilarious it was.....The rain made the field so muddy and watery.....which is in my plan, to make all the students dirty and muddy!!! hahahaha....devil teacher......I felt so happy seeing the students shouting for dirt!
And, on Sunday, it is raining cats and dogs....Recalled back, at this time on Saturday, I was still running my games.....I texted a friend and shared with him....How great is our God....He is listening and always gave the best and the best to us...even, we wonder about His planning...
So the same in relationship....Days by days, we get more close with each other...even we are apart...Sometime how I wish we are side by side...ha.....it's still not the time yet...
I watched a video clip..It is talking about a couple how they wait with faith and be patience with God, for His planning and timing...His time is never late....In the last, they are married....I just felt some similarities with the situation at the moment....I also asked God the same question too..."Is that him, God?"..Well...God is still leading...and I'm still waiting...
I'm still thinking what to present a friend for his birthday....I got the idea from the video clip...decided to give him a book, entitled "When Boys Meet Girls" by Joshua Harris
He is the one who makes my heart running deer....Listening but not grumbling....Sharing but not arguing....Caring but not ordering...I almost missed him....God reminded me TRUE LOVE WAITS....God tells me don't be afraid....I'm leading you...If we are not blessed by God, sure He will do His own works...No doubt, we will be loser in the end...Why we still need to wonder about Him!...ha.....
With God, Life Is So Beautiful!
0 comments:
Post a Comment