B_u_s_y

I don't like this word actually, but now I want to shout that! IM BUSY~

Sigh, there are never ending works piling there and I wanna cry looking at them....It is driving me crazy....In coming weekend, there will be a camp for prefects and class monitors..two days for Friday and Saturday...and I am the planner for the games.....Oh...the most busy one...sob sob...

Running out of idea... Thirst for wisdom and ideas...God, I need it desperately....Help me so that I could finish my works timely and sleep soundly afterward....Im not sleeping well last nite...Ideas are opening a disco inside my brain...LOL.....=D

Bloggy, I have been asided you for couple of weeks...I want to feed you, but time is chasing me away....Even sleeping bugs been chased away by it, and now, TIME, who's the idiot that controlling me....this idiot.....

Please give me more time so that I can do better, indeed limited time will not guarantee a good job...

Ahhhhhhhahhhhrrggghhhhh.....Am I going to be like that in the rest of my life?!....Never ever!!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin