Mamamia....

Oh....Im going to burst!
It is kinda busy this year...It is Jan only man..........Files and works are piling there...Where can I get my way out?!

Who ever dare to say that again, teacher is the happiest and the easiest work! I want to kick their butt if any one of them dare to say that....It is never easy to be a teacher nowadays....We are not only teachers, but we are also the secretary, the baby sisters, the gardener, the cleaner, the .....the....the.....the so many 'the'....sigh....what is our actual work nowadays?

I back late to home almost everyday this week, don't what made me strolling so late in the school and I was so tired after reached home...CNY is coming and yet, haven't started to clean the house or make the cake....Works in school, might blow away CNY mood...sob sob....I want to get back my CNY mood....='(...

Please, gov, be pity to us.....paper works are peeling our passion towards teaching, what is the consequences in the end will be proved in one day....It is a bad cycle..........We need our time back, we are not super hero, we are just a human.....

I plan to make a type of cake this year, one type is more then enough....haha...much more better then nothing...lol....Mommy teased me that I don't know how to make a cake.....Alright Mom, I will prove it to you, I can do it~..hehe....=)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin