Be still~

Just ended, the first week of teaching in year 2011...one word to describe all, exhausting....works haven't end yet....here come my grumbles here...Bloggy...='(....

Yea, I'm kinda anxious with my teaching this year, as I'm teaching all Form 5 subjects...It is such a great attempt to me.....what a good starting for this year huh.....Aiz....I'm tension la.....I need to responsible to students' achievement and their performance....And, I'm Pengerusi Bilik Guru this year, where the first job come to the list, is rearrange the tables in the staffroom...well, I just done it on last Thursday, but, teachers are not cooperative....Then, what is my post means for, as nobody is following.....sigh....Our staffroom is dirty and messy.....Will my table also like that after working for n years?! ......speechless......I hope nope....

I kinda dislike teachers in school, saying that, 'this work is tough and tiring, I'm old already...give it to those who are still young and single'...Who care you are uncles or aunties.....as long as you are teacher, you have to take the responsibility......Even we are single and young, it doesn't mean that your work should be in our lists....If not, you just quit...

Have to practice my patience more.....I'm easily frustrated and moody lately....Problems sometimes happen out of my control...xious xious o......

After back from SG, admit that, he is still playing in my mind...I can't control myself to stop thinking of him...Is this what called fall in love? Well, I'm still marching at the same position, as I declared my mind clearly to him....I won't start if we are still apart...damn fussy rite....ha.....this is me....I'm sorry...Be still~

Changing another digit of my age, life is marching nearer to the gate of 30....Life is still beautiful...The second page of my life haven't finish yet...even though just left 4 pages...

2 comments:

King Ung said...

long distance relationship really hard to maintain, according from my past experience.

My taiwanese ex-gf and i suffer germany-taiwan long distance relationship and we broke up peacefully after 2 year relationship.

Our commitment to the relationship is good, but the reality divide us apart. Do take reality and surrounding into consideration when starting a relationship.

Qin said...

ya..i know..this is what i considered...Well, im doing well now...pause thr and no direction now...King Ung, thanks for ur comment here....=)

 
Copyright © Simply Qin