Ups and downs....

Bloggy, I have something to tell you...We are going to Hong Kong in coming year 2011!

Its what an up and down nite...I fooled myself a great joke tonight....Friends asking me, why I am so confirmed with the holidays next year? Well, I told them I googled that holidays is available for the date we go HK.....But, I wonder again...so, after back home, I checked through again...oh gosh!! I just realized that the calendar that I was so confirmed was 2010...It was history already....Man...i dunno how to tell other friends, cos some just booked the ticket this afternoon, right after I told them....My limbs turn so cold... giggling....no appetite to eat...I was so guilty, for making such troubles...I made the bad planning, re-book...

However, a friend called and confirmed that, there is holidays for that period....I was so high!!! The trip is on!! How up and down.....can't control myself to scream...haha....Luckily she is not as blur as me....Thanks Chew...=)

It was quite dramatic....From the very first, there are only two of us, Carol and I decided to go...We also very worry at that time, worry about the staying place, worry about the transport, worry about the safety...but now, we have 8 people going together...How thanks and how glad to have this vacation group...And maybe there are 2 people going to join us....lol!!

I should change a bit...cannot be that blur anymore....I booked that ticket, when i m not confirm the date yet...how careless I was...but anyway, thanks God, You are so lovely, for giving all of these...I am so blessed!

Hong Kong, we are coming in 2011!! =)

p/s: Newest update: 10 people confirmed to go!!

2 comments:

ah chew said...

gal,u r really....blur oh...n scared me oso when u called me....n again, thank God that we can make it finally~~~hahahaha~~~~
so, we need to save money from now on n plan for our travel schedule...
dun worry...still have few months to go....yeah~~

Qin said...

ya..chew, how glad u r not as blur as me...and, how blessed there is really holidays at that period..

Yes!! the trip is on!!

dull life is for more vacation!

 
Copyright © Simply Qin