How time flies...it is the 8th month in year 2010....2010 is coming to the 2nd half end....Well, life still going on....and I love this sentence...life still going on..
Well well....I have been moved to my new house in last two weeks...I m still adapting with the new long distance to my school...How to say, i felt so sickening driving here...just like car racing every morning..And, why people always keep to the right?? Don't they know that, 'ikut kiri jika tidak memotong'? The board is standing there, big enough to see...Most headache one is the cars both at the left and right, driving at the same speed...oh..i really want to ram into the either one....yea....I should go out earlier next time....
Dealing with my darling room, well it is most arranged now, and i am grabbing my time, step by step to tidy it...I m still not satisfied with it...some corner still messy....just let it be la, I need to ready my exam paper first...
My life is given by God, I always remind myself to be thank giving, with everything I had in lifet...yea...desire sometimes shout suddenly...and sometimes been overwhelmed by it...but, return to the point, you are much more blessed by other....Never feel being taken for granted...accept what is not counting by you...life is still going on...
My mind was congested with travel...I want to go travel...to oversea...where is my kaki le???
Well well....I have been moved to my new house in last two weeks...I m still adapting with the new long distance to my school...How to say, i felt so sickening driving here...just like car racing every morning..And, why people always keep to the right?? Don't they know that, 'ikut kiri jika tidak memotong'? The board is standing there, big enough to see...Most headache one is the cars both at the left and right, driving at the same speed...oh..i really want to ram into the either one....yea....I should go out earlier next time....
Dealing with my darling room, well it is most arranged now, and i am grabbing my time, step by step to tidy it...I m still not satisfied with it...some corner still messy....just let it be la, I need to ready my exam paper first...
My life is given by God, I always remind myself to be thank giving, with everything I had in lifet...yea...desire sometimes shout suddenly...and sometimes been overwhelmed by it...but, return to the point, you are much more blessed by other....Never feel being taken for granted...accept what is not counting by you...life is still going on...
My mind was congested with travel...I want to go travel...to oversea...where is my kaki le???
0 comments:
Post a Comment