I should think twice..will i regret with my decision in future? What made me so determinant to reject him? what should i do in order not to hurt him anymore? what do i want? Headache....
There are so many questions in my mind now...
Distance? chatting, msn, FB...is different with face to face, the feeling is different as well....I can imagine how wonderful he is through texting, but when come face to face, the problems come....
Feeling? no feeling = no chance?ignore?
Characters?
Can we still be friend? he is a nice guy and good friend....
Lord, pls show me what should i do...i am tired....
There are so many questions in my mind now...
Distance? chatting, msn, FB...is different with face to face, the feeling is different as well....I can imagine how wonderful he is through texting, but when come face to face, the problems come....
Feeling? no feeling = no chance?ignore?
Characters?
Can we still be friend? he is a nice guy and good friend....
Lord, pls show me what should i do...i am tired....
0 comments:
Post a Comment