It's holidays....

Announcing the opening of the 3 weeks holidays!! Hurray!! This is the first time I feel so good to be a teacher...whatever...the reward for all teachers...

I have so many things to be done within these 3 weeks holidays....First of all, sure is finish marking the headache MT papers...Students grumble that it is super duper tough this time and I am gaining their suffer! Huh...why don't say u are underestimate MT?! or should say you still need to work harder...Marking their MTs are taking my time and spirit as well...I told my students I need to turn on the air-cond to the lowest temperature and the strongest level, put a glass of cold water on my desk, in order to cool me down while marking their papers....lol...haha...but i haven't start marking yet....Still left 3 bundles to be finished...

Shopping maniac is coming!! Yeah....going to KL and Penang in coming June....I want to update my wardrobe and my working suits...I am headache as everyday standing in front of the square box, rummage from the first to the last shirts, yet still wear the same suite...so, shopping to the fullest in coming week...

I want to move my everythings to my darling room in new house..It's time to do so, even i still prefer the old house....I always use many excuses to stay at old house....short distance to sch, many things to move, cannot online at new house...bla..bla..bla...lame...Every nite, I saw Mom and brothers busy moving the things to new house and I only say goodbye to them...Seeing Mom's back made me feel sorrow....Mom is no longer young, but she still need to do every tough works...I felt so unfilial with that....So, no reason to escape this time, i want to move~~

I need to tidy up my table in school....Lizard's stool has been accompanying me for a long time...yuck...I want to sweep it away...

hmm.....anything else? These are the major things I need to settle first...

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin