Toy from trash

"Ah jie....." I heard my brother calling me...with flying voice.. he must has something to ask for...
"Yes?", I replied..
"Ah jie, can you help me to do something with recyclable material?" he asking with shimmering eyes...
As I expected, he always speak in flying voice when he needs my help...cheh, realistic boy...lol

What a huge project to me...i have no idea of what thing to do....I searched online, nothing i get...My brother kept on reminds me everyday to complete this suck...He is such a lucky boy to have this sister....
Just yesterday, the last day before due date, i surfed again online to get some ideas....When i came to Youtube, what a great, I found this idea, Can aircraft...Phewit...I was so excited to start...

I get everything ready, the can, the scissors, rulers, super glue.....bla bla bla...And you know, while i am processing this thing, my brother is just sitting aside, watching me, laughing me....bad boy....huh....

For the very first step, i cut the aluminum can into pieces...It is damn hard to cut it...finally, got it...

Then, coil and staple it to make the body...

Then, combine them to make the body...

Then, proceed to make the wings, follow any pattern as I like...i just cut it into simple shape...
After everything is completed, glue them up...

Here it is....the toy from trash, a can aircraft....=)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin