Today's sermon preaching about this three words: Do you believe?
Believe in what? believe in yourself or believe in Jesus?
What a reminder to me....indeed, i was asking this question quite a frequent lately...
Frankly speaking, my faith is fading since back...mean, it is been a long time already...I was just like walking corpses...I dunno what is God's purpose for putting me here...I started to question, is that's all for my life?
Just by faith, not by sight...Until today, i still haven't entirely practice it or get use with it...Even i pray, but i m not fully entrusted...the sovereignty still in my hand, i am afraid when something is not in my control....
Pastor preaching that, let it go...don't truss up yourself...All you need to do is just a simple trust...He is a risen God, and He gave us promises that He will give the eternal love to us, from now to forever...you need not pay anymore, He had paid for us...
Last week, our Pastor Xie came back from Singapore training for mission. He shared with us how is he undergone the bitterly painful path while in Singapore..For sure, finance is the most huge problem. However, he learn one most important thing, even life ain't the adorable one, you still have to trough life actively and keep praying, praying and praying...God will guide you all the way...unexpectedly...
These two sermons was a great advice to me...I should not feeling pity with myself anymore...Do i really pray hard? or i just grumble when things coming up is out of expectation....just think about it...
Believe in what? believe in yourself or believe in Jesus?
What a reminder to me....indeed, i was asking this question quite a frequent lately...
Frankly speaking, my faith is fading since back...mean, it is been a long time already...I was just like walking corpses...I dunno what is God's purpose for putting me here...I started to question, is that's all for my life?
Just by faith, not by sight...Until today, i still haven't entirely practice it or get use with it...Even i pray, but i m not fully entrusted...the sovereignty still in my hand, i am afraid when something is not in my control....
Pastor preaching that, let it go...don't truss up yourself...All you need to do is just a simple trust...He is a risen God, and He gave us promises that He will give the eternal love to us, from now to forever...you need not pay anymore, He had paid for us...
Last week, our Pastor Xie came back from Singapore training for mission. He shared with us how is he undergone the bitterly painful path while in Singapore..For sure, finance is the most huge problem. However, he learn one most important thing, even life ain't the adorable one, you still have to trough life actively and keep praying, praying and praying...God will guide you all the way...unexpectedly...
These two sermons was a great advice to me...I should not feeling pity with myself anymore...Do i really pray hard? or i just grumble when things coming up is out of expectation....just think about it...
Waiting with patient...with faith...
0 comments:
Post a Comment