What i read from the last post, all replies are so warm and touching...I now face everything with open heart, no more turning in the square...yea...it is indeed tired to always facing same thing with same mood, dull.....when something no longer can alter, then alter my heart in facing it...
Teaching life is indeed a great challenge to me....Many things are my first trial and my very first hand experience...maybe I am putting a pretty high expectation on myself, even i don't how far i can go...learning from the previous, don't always expect the outcomes will be pretty good...something may happen....=)
Well well...till today, i can only say that teaching nowadays indeed uneasy...I was wondering, why students are so easy to get satisfaction? satisfy with their 'good' result... satisfy with their present mode... Hardly can feel their urge to promote...Even the long experienced teachers are headache....Can the students change a bit....change to be better?
Teaching life is indeed a great challenge to me....Many things are my first trial and my very first hand experience...maybe I am putting a pretty high expectation on myself, even i don't how far i can go...learning from the previous, don't always expect the outcomes will be pretty good...something may happen....=)
Well well...till today, i can only say that teaching nowadays indeed uneasy...I was wondering, why students are so easy to get satisfaction? satisfy with their 'good' result... satisfy with their present mode... Hardly can feel their urge to promote...Even the long experienced teachers are headache....Can the students change a bit....change to be better?
0 comments:
Post a Comment