I was quite down now....Lately, i have quite a high expectation on few things, but, seems all outcomes were so 'surprised' me...i was indeed down, i admit...Is it i don't have to put any expectation on it? just expect it I will fail, the outcomes will be my favorite....Is it that what we call hope?
Suddenly felt that i was such a great failure, every that through my hand is such a suck....I put lots of effort to make it good, i tried my very best already, why the outcomes still like so??? I was so tired...If I put in a lot of effort already, yet, the outcome is such a despair, then should I uphold with my principle again? I was doubt the tenet that I upholding from the before till now....
Lord, You always remind me, "For what I gave you is what I know that you can endure it...". But Lord, I can't bear it anymore...Every despair, is whittling me bit by bit...My strength became less and less....=(..Please, Lord, i need you...
Suddenly felt that i was such a great failure, every that through my hand is such a suck....I put lots of effort to make it good, i tried my very best already, why the outcomes still like so??? I was so tired...If I put in a lot of effort already, yet, the outcome is such a despair, then should I uphold with my principle again? I was doubt the tenet that I upholding from the before till now....
Lord, You always remind me, "For what I gave you is what I know that you can endure it...". But Lord, I can't bear it anymore...Every despair, is whittling me bit by bit...My strength became less and less....=(..Please, Lord, i need you...
2 comments:
Dear fren,
Are u ok? What had happened on u? I will keep u in my prayer, u can tell me ur prayer items anytime.
Qin, we can't expect we will success every time even though we have tried our best and put a lot of effort... Learn from mistake, will mould us to be better...
Be strong, Qin... I will always support u..
Post a Comment