Gathering with friends

Friday seems to be the night for us to have gathering....i like Friday night, where finally finished a week's stuff and can have a long chat, laugh with friends...It is really really a good way to release tension...But, quite weird that our topics always circulated around TEACHER!!! PLS, NO MORE TEACHER AND STUDENTS...

Last night, met with long-time-no-see friends...Some back from Australia, some back from England, some even in Sibu, but no contact...haha...All changed, grew up and in different path way of life..We recalled back all the funny things we did while in secondary...All are so sweet...How nice the secondary school life....such a wonderful memory..i miss those days....

Last night, actually i have a great sigh about my future...After heard the aspirations of some friends, they are so ambitious with their future...I can see their eyes shimmering while they talking about their dreams...Conversely, to myself, i seem like can't see any path way...Think again, i will be teacher for the rest of my life... I really can't withstand it to have such a bored life for the rest of my life....I don't bother that you think that i was so pessimistic...I can't accept it...indeed..

Within these few months, i almost doing the same old thing everyday. Went to school, start to teach, start to scold students to make sure they keep quiet, did not complete homework, scold again; give homeworks, don't want to do, buat bising, scold again.... Then, one period finished, continued with another class...Repeat the same thing again...We even more tensed about their studies, but they don't even bother about it...They shout that: so what!! It is non of my business...Damm....

Oh...am i going to be teacher for the rest of my life? i can't withstand the keyed-up life anymore...tired..squeezed mood...I want to do what i want, such as journalist...teacher always ain't my liking...

how times flies...today is the first day of August...2009 only 5 months left. And, my anticipating holidays are coming....nearer and nearer...I want to a rest....and vacation too....

1 comments:

Do|2i5 said...

Dear, hope to have good chat with you whn u come to penang......miss those sharing days...

 
Copyright © Simply Qin