Full house...

Finally i grabbed the cable from my brother to online...It's time to update my blog...I finished my convocation for two weeks already...and this week is school holiday..I am damn enjoy it...haha...but, one day left only...then have to back to normal life..=(..anyway, life stills goes on....^^

Whole of my family attended during my convocation...This time, finally we have the family portrait..Oh, the males are so cool...no smile neither....hmm...the females, so sweet...^^ In cable car at Bukit Bendera..


Met with Ah Chew's family while visiting to Bukit Bendera, but we both have the same OS:" We are so tired and headache of thinking where to heading next....Convocation is uneasy..."

Where the scene, where the footsteps...

Finally, i know where to head for...
Mom shouting:" hey, wait, take a photo...."
(Two body guard standing at the back)
Boss:" Ok?"
Mom:"Wait a minute, wait a minute....(click, clack, click)....ok..."

Brothers:" Fast, run!!!"

A rose in a heap of grass....

Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La??? La La La?? where is La?

Here we go....Photo taking at the studio....It is so funny, especially my Dad. He speaks Foo chow with those East M men, how could they understand?!
So geli o...I can't tahan ne....Brothers are peeping at the back...

Don't press my head la, i am very short already...oh...can't breathe....

I love my family....Full house...^^

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin