Go go fighting!

I started working since last Monday, at a tuition center. I was quite satisfy, at last i have something to do and not just free at home.
I teach students who are in Primary 1, 2 and 3...Oh my!! They are really really cute! I love them very much! Ya, children are the most artless and naive. They will directly tell you what is in their minds or from their expression, you will clear what to do next. On the first day of teaching, not only one of the students asking me, teacher, what is in your mouth? what is that? haha..i smiled inwardly, they are so curious...
Teaching them, I don't have to shout like lunatic, just one stare, they will keep quiet. ..hehe....With them, i can feel the most simple thing in life, just like in heaven. There are no hypocrite, no quarrel, no lies, but joy and smile only...

Actually, this is just a part of my working life. Start from next week, i will be a teacher in secondary school in the morning... wondering how's gonna be....In fact, my schedule is quite packed. I will finish at 12.45pm, then will rest for one and half hour, then will start tuition at 2.20pm until 5.45pm. Then, go jogging for 40 minutes. Hmm...one most bothering me is, i am afraid that i will let tired or lazy be the lousy reason to skip exercise...Will I? shrug....
Then, after i finished everything in daytime, i still have 3 hours for myself before i go for bedtime...But, don't worry, i still have lovely Saturday and Sunday. That's two days are only for myself and my family...

Well well...maybe you will ask, why you want to work so desperately, as if exerting the utmost of your strength?! Hmm....i think that, i am still young, i have good stamina, four limbs, why not fully use it? No working, it will 'jam' in other day. And, i don't want to waste my time anymore, as i have been rested enough for last month and now is time to earn money. Just work hard for two months....After two months, will be another story....*-* Winks....
Baxia!! Go go fighting!!

p/s: it's reminded me about my braces, how is my braces now?

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin