A blessing in disguise...

My mood are really quite different compared to last few days...Now everything settled with happy ending....Still remember that my last post is about i missed my most wanted school's offer...Ya, i felt bloodly regret after all. I blamed myself, why am i so stupid?! It was quite suffer on that day. I didn't tell my Dad and Mom what it's all about...

Dad asked me a day after during jogging. I told him frankly...He was quite furious after heard it and interrogate why i don't tell him the truth on that day! I stunned...Actually since back, i don' t like to tell them everything i done and planned, even tuition i also told them last minute. So, they asked me to ask the school again about the post for temporary teacher. The school offered me to teach Maths which is my major and that is really hard to get one, but i simply relieve this chance...I will never forget about that kinds of feeling....

That day, was my 24th birthday. The atmophere at home quite weird and Mom and Dad still angry with me....I felt sad too, as i don't have next chance anymore...I can't sleep the whole night...I told myself it is indeed an unforgettable birthday! The next day, i phoned the school again, but, no one answer. My frame of mind, again, at the bottom. Even shopping i also have no mood, and felt so sorry to my friends for my broken promise...Sorry, gals..

Until Monday, i went to the school and Mom accompanied me...Disappointing response from school again....I was so sad at that time...But, it is not the end of the world. Today, i received an offer which is temporary teacher from another school. I felt so happy and directly went to see the principal. In the noon, i received another offer from another school, but sorry, i have one already, so i rejected it...Now, everything settled down and i am going to start on next Monday, a brand new life...

Why i said this is indeed a blessing in disguise...Through the first incident, where i rejected the offer for Maths teacher, i just realized that family is the best refuge...They are my adviser for my job now...hehe....My relationship with Mom and Dad are healed, and i have no more grouses with them...They loved me very much. They knew that i was sad, so they act happily just to cheer me up and never show their disappointment.. but i know their feeling, same as i. And now, i can talk with them as before...no more misunderstandings...

In this incident, i know that prayer is powerful and Lord's art of work is miracle... In my everyday's prayer since i back, i pray that our relationship can be healed...and God did it, through how a special way...And i pray that i hope i can get the offer from my most wanted school, He gave me too, just i don't treasure the chance...And now, He gave me double blessings, even i did lost something before, but the blessings return are indeed full.........Thank you Lord for everything You gave me...Thanks ...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/_photos/photo_big7.jpg[/img][/url]

בית מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - שירות חדרים אנו מספקים שירותי אירוח מיוחדים כמו כן יש במקום שירות חדרים המכיל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]ארוחות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מפתיעים אשר מוגשות ישירות לחדרכם...

לפרטים נוספים אנא גשו לאתר האינטרנט שלנו - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]

 
Copyright © Simply Qin