At last, i have made up my final decision. It had bugged me for a month and i was tired with it...really...stay or leave, it is not what i asking now, but want or not, is my question now. I have been offered a temporary post at a secondary school, yet, thinking of reject it, as i prefer the another school. hmm... I always hesitate in making decision, quite wired with myself too sometimes, even i went shopping, i will stand in front of a pair of shoes or a dress, or a bag for half an hour or longer time just to decide to buy or not...oh, what a lousy gal....haha
Always heard that 'if you have a dream, run for your dream, young man... with gut, nothing to be afraid! Oh ya, really?! i was defeated by reality. Reality is cruel, no deny. I need to consider a lot parts, not only myself...I had made up my mind to stay at my hometown, even i still paying a high wish to go working at other place...the chief reason that i stay here is i don't know where i will get my posting, maybe i will not get the offer to my hometown, so, this is the only moment i can stay with my family...and, another reason is financial. No money, no talk, can't escape from the cycle...
I am putting myself right now, from revolt to comply. I told myself if something is a fact, then why still take unnecessary pains on it? It is not the end of the world even the final decision ain't your wish, but life still goes on, with joy, not with melancholy...I nearly forgot my real personality... yea, it is not the end of the world!! Life still goes on....hmm....=)
phew...i tried hard to keep fit, but until today, looks like nothing change...I jog for 30-40 minutes everyday...sob sob, still nothing different....NO WAY!! Never give up! If failed again this time, i will never lose weight anymore....Every one, please, scold me if i gave up!!
Sometimes, while i was jogging, i wish to see some handsome guys (everyone likes to see beautiful things right?!), but, what la, only uncles, aunties around me or couples, hardly i can find a target...And i found out that, there are less and less young men in my hometown...is that reflects that i will be single forever? Oh NO!!!!! *o*
p/s: finally May came to the last day, wish to have a good starting tomorrow, the first day of June...It's Gawai holiday tomorrow, Happy Holidays!
Always heard that 'if you have a dream, run for your dream, young man... with gut, nothing to be afraid! Oh ya, really?! i was defeated by reality. Reality is cruel, no deny. I need to consider a lot parts, not only myself...I had made up my mind to stay at my hometown, even i still paying a high wish to go working at other place...the chief reason that i stay here is i don't know where i will get my posting, maybe i will not get the offer to my hometown, so, this is the only moment i can stay with my family...and, another reason is financial. No money, no talk, can't escape from the cycle...
I am putting myself right now, from revolt to comply. I told myself if something is a fact, then why still take unnecessary pains on it? It is not the end of the world even the final decision ain't your wish, but life still goes on, with joy, not with melancholy...I nearly forgot my real personality... yea, it is not the end of the world!! Life still goes on....hmm....=)
phew...i tried hard to keep fit, but until today, looks like nothing change...I jog for 30-40 minutes everyday...sob sob, still nothing different....NO WAY!! Never give up! If failed again this time, i will never lose weight anymore....Every one, please, scold me if i gave up!!
Sometimes, while i was jogging, i wish to see some handsome guys (everyone likes to see beautiful things right?!), but, what la, only uncles, aunties around me or couples, hardly i can find a target...And i found out that, there are less and less young men in my hometown...is that reflects that i will be single forever? Oh NO!!!!! *o*
p/s: finally May came to the last day, wish to have a good starting tomorrow, the first day of June...It's Gawai holiday tomorrow, Happy Holidays!
7 comments:
I'm 23, and i thought that was pretty young. (Shrug) And, i did saw a few handsome guys. Maybe you ran too fast. Take it slow, they'ld get ya.
Are you Belle?
What if i say no?
If no, that's mean i met a new friend...=)
Simple... If he/she said no.... that means YES!!!!
haha...ok...Ken Gee, i guess is she and she is Belle...
How are u there Ken Gee? planning what to do in your long holiday? Hope you are fine too...Take care ya, boy..
o... ya ... I will take care myself, U too... thanks =)
Post a Comment