Idiot

How silly i was today... i did something damn stupid today....since there left 2 days before return Penang, so, i checked my flight ticket.....Out of my mind, i didn't have...oh man, i was damn thrilled and crazy...you know...i guess i did book it last time, but there is no flight ticket? i searched my mail box, phoned my friends, wake my dad from nap (for sure, been scolded... (-.-))..Again, i was very sure that i did book it last time, so i checked my mail box desperately again and again...FINALLY....FINALLY....I FOUND IT....Thanks God...if not, i need to spend RM350++ for another flight ticket....^^..LOL

How time flies...2 months past just in the blink of an eye....thrilled...this is the first i stayed at home, being a poppet for two months...i never did it in last few sem breaks, as i felt boring at home...haha....feeling good also staying at home...
After this holiday, time will pass even faster...coming July will be an opening for my final year and the last sem i sit in the lecture halls. I have been in uni for 3 years and coming 4th year, i will much more treasure it, and, as well, my cell group. I hope i can improve myself, to let them more enjoyable in it...

In this two months break, i was factually felt that how family is pretty important to me....In the past time, i made up my mind to stay in Penang for my carrier...day by day, now, i was more enthusiasted to stay in my hometown, Sibu...Life is short, but, as long as it is wonderful...i want to have more time with my family....and, serve them, while i still able...Mom and dad were gettin g older, and is time to enjoy a happy life....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Family is very important, I am glad you see this, keep your parents close, in a blink of an eye time flies.

If you are still having trouble uploading photos try this...

E-Mail them to your blog. I did this to a song I could not upload and I got this.

http://dave599.vox.com/library/post/till-i-collapse-1.html

Nice to hear from you Qin, Love You Sweetie.

Dave63inNY

Qin said...

Hi Dave...thanks for your comment...you are sincere...everytime i felt nice with your comment...i back to Penang already...this time not feeling much with tension...ya...dunno why i have changed my mind since i was home in last holiday...i still prefer to stay in my hometown...Family is still important to me...^^

 
Copyright © Simply Qin