我的心现在很多苦毒。好想大哭一场。好想释放我心中的一切。刚通完话,我的心情突然低沉很多。很想很想,巴不得我现在就到家了。。。我很想回家!!救命啊!!
听了妈说的话,原来现在两个弟弟这么放肆,这么的不听话。突然觉得,自己是一个多么自私的女儿,一个多么自私的姐姐。我是爸妈唯一一个的女儿。现在妈要找一个人诉苦都没有。如果我现在在家,至少我还能在她身边,陪着她,陪她面对一切。。。为何我总是这么自私,不会懂得付出!
省机票钱?!真的吗?只不过是一个借口不回家。剖白了,我只不过想逃离家,不想回到家总是面对家里的争吵。看到两个弟弟,我不禁心寒。很想让他们了解,不可以再这样下去了。。但总是有心无力。。。
当我决定不回家的那一刻,我可有想到爸妈?没有!只是一味的想,没回家应该没什么吧!哈!!你这个笨蛋!口说爱家人,可看你付出了什么!只会乱花钱,贪玩。。。除了这些,你还为家人做了什么?! 没了吧。。。反省吧。。。在外读书,心也变野了。即使是放假,也不想回家。家人,往往都是在最后。。。家,是心之所在,是力量的根源。没了家,你还能去哪里?!还有什么比家人还要重要的?
主啊!现在的我充满了罪,心中有很多苦毒。您要我们孝顺父母。但我没做到!我是何等的不孝。离家的我,不能照顾我的家人,主,恳求您,看顾我爸妈,加添我爸妈力量,让他们时时刻刻都开朗,快乐。。
树欲静而风不止,子欲养而亲不在。。你明白这句话,但为何还不珍惜与家人的团圆呢?到时后悔也是枉然。。。
2 comments:
Hi Qin, I don't know what you wrote, but I wanted to say hello and I miss you.
Take Care.
Hugs for you. There sure have a lot of temptations in the real life and especially when we are left all alone, away from home, with no worries and burdens from family, it is possible for us to lost control and turn wild, thats for sure. But, thats the cycle and in the journey of life, we learn to set our priorities and get to know our responsibilities bit by bit too. I'm still learning, and try to live with the least regrets. It's ok to have fun and remember you can always seek comfort and refuge at home. The love of a family is life's greatest blessings. Remember them in your prayers :D
I'm having my holidays now. Assignments suck and exams are tough but i've already got over and done with :D Quite disappointed that we couldn't make it to Singapore this time but lets hope for another great planning next year right? Haha..Another thing to mention here, i cut my hair already yay!! New look and i feel total different looking in the mirror *grin*
Post a Comment