Holiday

Holiday is started, that's mean my second year of teaching is going to end soon!...And, I still left 32 years of teaching life to go.... wao...such a long time....but, I will not be alone, as God will be with me always.... I want to follow Him all the way...

Pastor called me to have a new lesson next year as to ready myself for missionary in future...I don't want...I am not brave enough to be someone who can stand on the stage to deliver God's message...So, now, I just like play hide and seek with pastor, don't want let him find me....Hope he will cancel his mind...

I just tidy half way of my room and I was so headache with my 30 pairs of new shoes.. I wonder how can I finish wearing all of the shoes... Wardrobe haven't clean yet... Bedsheet haven't change yet... Oh.......so many things to do.....

Typing until here, which line is about the work of God? How much time did I gave to God? Less and less....

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin