Promise

It is easy to say Okay, but it is hard to comply with the promise...I was quite sigh with the word, promise lately...I hardly can comply my pledge as I will change in the last minute...I always asked myself, since you can't definitely sure you can keep the promise, then why you still promise others? After you plan all, but you don't work it out, then why you still plan it? It is useless once you skip it...

I felt sorry to my friends, especially my housemates. One of my housemates always gave the priority to me, even i just simply said I planned to do so and so, but she will keep inside heart. When there is something connected with my plan, she will ask for me...But, in turn, i always let her down with my zero promise...quite sigh...sorry, gal...

Try to keep the promise, this is what i want myself to learn now. Not only to people around, but also to myself. Don't simply find an excuse for the mistakes. If i don't change it, hardly i can gain trust from others...Bear in mind...

4 comments:

Dave63 said...

Hi Qin, I found your link, I promise to keep it safe. I find that to make a promise one must be able to compliy. I make a promise to only those I know I can keep my word to or have the ambition to comply. in America we say " dont make promises you can not keep"

Qin said...

Ya, this is what i want to learn now...Don't ever make a zero promise...
Tell you what,today, actually my mood badly interrupted by sth and i want to tell someone about what did i feel...Somehow, i don't speak out as i found that it is not a good timing. Sometimes, i am puzzling is it i am too sensitive? I am afraid i will be make a mistake with my words again...Haha...just a piece of my feeling, just want to share with you...

I will start to have my last final exam in my university this week. Pray for us who are those students to have wisdom from God...Thanks...Guy, hope you are doing well and All the best!! Thanks for the advice =)

Dave63 said...

Hi Qin, You are a very sweet girl, I hope you know that no matter where you are you will always have a friend in New York, I also send you this exam Prayer. Good luck to all who are due for an exam.
Exam Prayer
Now I sit me down to study
I pray the Lord I won't go nutty
If I should fail to learn this junk,
I pray the Lord I will not flunk.
But if I do, don't pity me at all,
Just sit my butt down in study hall.
Tell my parents I did my best,
Then pile my books upon my chest.
Now I lay me down to rest,
And pray I'll pass tomorrow's test.
If I should die before I wake,
That's one less test I'll have to take!

Qin said...

Thanks for your prayer, guy...GOD bless you in your working field too....=)

 
Copyright © Simply Qin