Another happy star had fallen...Chen Dian Xia, a well-known and famous name in everyone's heart...She was declared death on Tuesday, 8.38am at Hong Kong Queen Mary Hospital. It is indeed a great lost to everyone...
Her impressive laugh and her significant spectacles frame, deeply infixed in everyone's heart. She is a happy-go-lucky celebrity. Yet, who knows, behind the laugh, sorrow and sadness haunted her....Liver cancer had grabbed her life...
a bit shocked while get to know this news...still remember that i watch her tv shows since i was still a child...what a great fun while watching her shows....yet, with the passing of time, wealth is there, but health is no longer there...she was peach in God now....
Indeed, treasure when you are still able...not let it be a great remorse....
Deepest sympathy to her family...May they be more doughty....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hi Qin,
I found a picture of Chen on line, one of her in her younger years. I hope you like it.
http://www.takungpao.com.hk/news/images/06/09/25/ul-11.jpg
that's her daughter, not herself in younger years la....haha..
Ooops! I at least made you laugh. thats good. When is you Birthdayy Qin?
my birthday is on 12th of june...you?
Feb 16th, You just missed it. I had fun, lots of family and friends, Yay!
p.s. miss you.
hahah...happy belated birthday to Dave!!
Yhank you, please send me some chicken soup, I am sick, aaaaaacho, exscuse me.
Post a Comment