New semester is going to start soon. Actually, i am still in holiday honeymoon mood...now, woke up early in the morning is such a big suffer for me...haiz...
I took an English paper this semester which is different with my friends. And now, i am leaving my comfort zon where i may not go to the same class with the same group of friends...I need to meet with the new faces...So far, i am a bit worry about it, afraid that i can't handle the works and so forth....maybe i am just much ado than nothing, it won't be that difficult as what i thought...i should think in positive way...should learn to be more sociable and not just stay in my comfort zone...it won't be any sake for yourself...And, you are not alone, Dear Father is always by your side...How could you forget HIM...
Another thing bugging me...i am giving a chance to be cell group leader in this semester..but i confess, i am not ready yet. you gave me such a big mission to me, i can only keeping my mum. nothing to say.......................try my very best to live up to what i had promised...
It is big flood at my hometown, my home...Again, flood is again ruined my house...Never ending....Enough is enough...you will never know how is my feeling of depression if you never come through the nightmare...
worry about my home....worry about my parents and siblings...
3 comments:
And I worry about you Qin, I wish I could make it all better for you. Still I will always remain your friend. Please let me know if I can help in anyway. L.U...Dave63
Jes cheer up gal, finally the flood "got away".
I know the feeling...wordless for things tat keep bugging, troubling somemore.
We will keep u in prayer!Regarding the cell group leader, jes do ur best. We gambadeh together oh this sem.
thanks ya dear...luckily have u gals around...you all are angles from God...i should learn to be more sociable...=)
Post a Comment