Shopaholics......

shopping is the natural instincts of women?! some maybe agree....i agree....

i dunno when i started to have this kind of bad habit?!after F6?! i just like to shopping...just feeling fun and enjoy when i went shopping...but it's really over now..from last week until today, i almost went out everyday to go shopping, to buy new clothes or just window shopping....aduh..i am scare with it now......shopping is my nightmare now...

last few months,i read an article talking about 'Are you a shopaholic?' it is a quiz where you can text yourself whether you are a shopaholic or not...

1. When I am feeling depressed, I usually go shopping.
2. I spend a lot of money that I do not have on things that I do not need.
3. I get a rush when I make a purchase, but I “crash” soon afterwards.
4. I have closets full of clothes that I have never worn, and countless gadgets that I have never used.
5. I often feel reckless and out of control when I shop.
6. I lie to my friends and family about how much money I spend.
7. Even though I feel very distraught about my debt, I still shop.
8. I feel emotionally upset and disturbed by my own shopping habits.
9. After a big shopping trip, I sometimes feel disoriented and depressed.
10. My shopping has caused problems in my personal relationships in one way or another.


if you answer “True” for four or more of the statements, then congratulation!! you are not addicted to shopping. but, if you did, sorry, don't deny anymore, you are!!
oh man!!!! after i finished it, i admit, i am....:(...no wonder i have the name-shopping queen...

hey, anyone, what will you do before you went shopping? making budget? for me, ya, i will do budget as well, and before i go, i will tell myself, 'hey, dont buy anything useless!','you are wasting too much money!', 'save your money'...bla..bla..bla but, :'(......it is useless...easy to say, hard to do...i can't do so...during shopping, i usually will go to t-shirt department. i will try the shirts, if it suited me and the price ok, i will buy it...if the price not ok, but i am damn like with it, ok, i wont buy it at 1st, then, after i came home, oh no...i will keep on thinking about it, and lastly, i will buy it, albeit i am not really need it.....is it really scary?!

then, the jewellry department...i was so frenzy with earrings..i dun like hand chain or necklace, but i really cannot control my eyes not to look at the earrings....inside my box, i think i have more than 20 pairs of earrings now...
then, is shoes and bags...

but, i still want to defend for myself....i am not frenzy with famous brand product...hehe...

hmm.....so, before it becomes worse, i better rectify it...never let it worses...YA!!!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Simply Qin