
year 2006 was ended, and year 2007 is begin...
wish everyone have a fruitful, prosperous and blessed new year.....cheer!!!
The time is ticking and running..your time is just enough for u to sort the thing that God wants u to do..When is the time, is time to go

I love sharing...
I hate bluffing...
I love cheese cake...
I hate mee...
I love jogging...
I hate watch movie...
I love black...
I hate yellow...
I love blogging...I love LIFE~~
This is what i am, Simply Qin...
1 comments:
Ha ha, to be the first comment start from year 2007, life we can't control as well, so what i make the decision is ~~~~
I live more and more hardworking in mylife, forget the sadness as much as possible, turn the sad into the energy to make happy, then i might have a very nice 2007.
So how about you ???
Plus Oil ya, who know you are the one who teach my son in future, ha ha.
Post a Comment